03 February 2018 Apply now
- 03 February 2018 Apply now
- In-person training, London
- 6 month, part-time course
Applied Data Science is an intensive, part-time course designed to equip you with the most relevant Data Science skills matching industry needs through a combination of hands-on training, independent learning and collaborative projects.
In this course you will:
- Attend 10 intensive in-person training weekends
- Build a professional portfolio completing projects on real-world data
- Complete an end-to-end industry sponsored project
- Earn industry recognised certification
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship from experts
To receive further information about our course curriculum and advisory boardRequest course outline
What you will learn
- Weeks 01-02 Essentials of Computer Science, Probability and Statistics
- Weeks 03-04 EDA, Feature Engineering and Unsupervised Learning
- Weeks 05-06 Supervised and Semi-Supervised Learning, Training and Validation
- Weeks 07-08 Regression Models and Time Series
- Weeks 09-10 Ensemble Models and Support Vector Classifiers
- Weeks 11-12 Cloud Computing and Databases
- Weeks 13-14 Big Data Systems
- Weeks 15-16 Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Weeks 17-18 Natural Language Processing
Gain hands on experience working on industry-sponsored data science problems
Get exposure to the latest tools, techniques and industry best practices
Develop the essential reasoning and communication skills to explain your methods
Build your professional network and attend alumni events in London, Cambridge and Oxford
Enjoy a blend of flexible self-directed learning and in-person training weekends
Gain the most relevant qualification to join a Data Science team and hit the ground running
- Elementary Python programming and use of the command line. You can acquire these skills at our Python bootcamp.
- Basic probability and linear algebra.
Individuals who want to master new technical skills and learn the latest techniques and industry best practices to work effectively with Data Science teams.
Professional Development Track
Master new Data Science skills
Attend intensive training weekends, get mentored by industry experts and access a range of industry-sponsored problems to build your portfolio.
Data Science Career Track
Land a job in Data Science
Get the entire Professional Development track + comprehensive career support and introductions to our network of hiring companies.