- You’ll complete nine structured modules designed to rapidly develop your knowledge and understanding.
- Each module comprises of project-based coursework and video lectures taught by expert tutors.
- You'll implement state-of-the-art libraries and learn industry best practices to produce production-ready code.
- Throughout you’ll learn by doing and build a portfolio of projects to demonstrate your skills.
- You’ll be continually assessed through practical project work and get immediate feedback on your code.
- Our expert tutors offer regular office hours to provide guidance and stimulate discussion to ensure you can reason about your methodology.
- Interact with like-minded professionals via slack and peer-learn through mutual code reviews.
- Throughout we provide online support to help with your technical questions and and challenges you are facing.
- Receive personalised, data-driven improvement plans based on your code submissions to keep on track.
- You'll also get a bi-weekly report of common error feedback to support your learning progress.
- Develop the industry specific skills to communicate and work effectively with data science and data analyst teams.
- Understand the capabilities of machine learning models, and when/where to apply each technique to solve complex problems.
- Upon completion you’ll earn an Applied Data Science certification supported by our academic and industry backers.
- We're dedicated to supporting your success and provide introductions to hiring partners for new job opportunities.
- In the final 8-weeks you’ll work on a capstone project to demonstrate your knowledge and capabilities as part of your portfolio.
- Make meaningful connections as part of the Cambridge Spark community of data scientists, students and alumni.
- Weeks 01-03 Essentials of Computer Science, Probability and Statistics
- Weeks 04-06 EDA, Feature Engineering and Unsupervised Learning
- Weeks 07-10 Supervised and Semi-Supervised Learning, Training and Validation
- Weeks 11-13 Regression Models and Time Series
- Weeks 14-16 Ensemble Models and Support Vector Classifiers
- Weeks 17-19 Cloud Computing and Databases
- Weeks 20-22 Big Data Systems
- Weeks 23-25 Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Weeks 26-28 Natural Language Processing
- Weeks 29-36 Capstone Project
To receive further information about our course curriculum and advisory boardRequest course outline
160+ hours expert-led tuition
Including video lectures, hands-on activities and daily virtual office hours with our specialist teaching team.
120+ hours completing projects with instant support
Tackle project-based assignments and get immediate code assessments in a simulated industry environment.
90+ hours contributing to a real-world problem
Consolidate your skills on an industry-sponsored, end-to-end capstone project.
Get personalised support and personal improvement plans based on your code submissions.
Verified Certification of Completion
Earn Applied Data Science Certification backed by our Industry and Academic advisors.
Career support and advice
Get introductions to our industry partners and hiring companies for new job opportunities.
Next Cohort: March 2018
This course is very popular and there are limited spots. Apply early to secure your place. Deadline for applications: 01 February 2018.
|Early-bird Price (until 01 January)||£2,450|
|Deposit at time of enrolment||£295|
|9 monthly payments||£295|
Satisfaction guaranteed receive a full refund within 7 days if you are not happy with the course.
- Elementary Python programming and use of the command line. You can acquire these skills at our Python bootcamp.
- Basic probability and linear algebra.
- Familiarity with Git.
Got questions? Get in touch
Our team are here to help. Get in touch to discuss your background and clarify any questions you have about the course.Request a call