Pragmatic Python Programming
Learn Python fundamentals and coding best practices.
Next event: 03 Jun - 04 Jun 2017 in London
two days Course
What you will learn
You will learn the basics of Python and the most used libraries for data analysis (numpy and pandas). After taking this class you will be able to:
- Write standalone programs or interactive notebooks in Python
- Load data files, process their content and save analysis results
- Fetch webpages and extract useful information from them
- Interact with online services through APIs
- Learn functional programming idioms for processing data
- Maintain, debug and improve existing Python programs
- Python programming language
- iPython notebook
- pip package ecosystem
The course is taught over two days. After completing the course, you will be able to write high quality software in Python and use multiple development and execution environments.
Check out video highlights, photos and interviews from our previous bootcamps.
Book your ticket
03–04 Jun, London
THECUBE - Studio 5 , 155 COMMERCIAL STREET, E1 6BJ, London (London)
Ticket includes course materials, code resources, lunch and networking drinks.