Data Engineering Festival London FREE EVENT | SATURDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2019
When and where
HSBC and Cambridge Spark invite Data Engineers, Developers with experience of working with databases and large scale data pipelines, and Data Science practitioners to the Data Engineering Festival at HSBC’s Canary Wharf head office.
✓ Be inspired by talks on cutting edge Data Engineering topics
✓ Learn from practical insights in Spark and data pipeline tuning
✓ Network with fellow data engineers, Data Science Practitioners, as well as HSBC leaders and engineers
✓ Learn about exclusive opportunities in Data engineering for the Finance sector
✓ Participate in lively discussions and debates led by an expert panel, with real-world takeaways to help you in your job
Topics covered include
- Spark Tuning
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Data Pipeline Optimisation
Meet the panel members
- Matthew Sattler, Global Head of Data Science, Global Banking and Markets
- Roshini Johri, Senior Data Scientist, Global Banking and Markets
- James Da Silva, Front Office Recruitment Manager, Global Banking and Markets
- Alfie Davidson, Big Data Engineer, Global Banking and Markets
- Richard Warburton, CTO, Opsian
Reserve your place now
Applications are now closed for this event. Please keep a lookout for future events on our social channels and events page.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our bi-weekly Data Science newsletter featuring industry news, interviews, tutorials, popular resources to develop your skills and much more!