Webinar: developing data talent using the apprenticeship levy 28th June 2019, 13:00 (BST)
Join us for a webinar to get an insight into digital apprenticeships for Data Analysts and Data Scientists in your organisation.
We’ll provide an overview from entry to graduation for apprentices, explaining the curriculum, outcomes and approach we offer through on-programme training and endpoint assessment. No prior knowledge required, but interest in apprenticeships or digital skills are always welcome!
This webinar will cover
- Overview if a modern apprenticeship in digital skills
- Overview of the Data Analyst & Scientist Apprenticeship programmes delivered by Cambridge Spark
- Benefits of our blended learning approach
The webinar is aimed at
- Managers looking to increase the data analysis and data science skills in their team
- Employers & managers who want to effectively use the apprenticeship levy
- Employers seeking to support social mobility, diversity and early careers talent within their organisation
Meet your Presenter
Apprenticeship and Talent Manager, Cambridge Spark
Coming from an HR/learning and development (L&D) background, Jules is strongly passionate about L&D in the workplace and has previously designed and led training programmes around the world for Booking.com.
She has been part of the Cambridge start-up community since working for Cambridge Network and their School for Scale-Ups. She now supports the Cambridge Spark team in their mission to transform technical talent attraction, development and assessment by managing their innovative technical apprenticeship programmes.