PyData London 2019 12 - 14 July 2019
Cambridge Spark are platinum sponsors of the PyData London 2019 conference.
Book a chat with us today if you’re interested in learning about our:
- Bespoke corporate Data Science/Software Engineering courses, delivered on-site, at your office
- Our proprietary AI-powered adaptive learning platform, K.A.T.E.®
- Graduate Schemes
- Online Applied Data Science Bootcamp
- BSc (Hons) Data Science Degree Apprenticeship
- MSc Data Science
- Internal Data Academy corporate solution
- Date: 12- 14 July 2019
- Venue: Tower Hotel, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1LD
Book a chat with the team
PyData conferences bring together users and developers of data analysis tools to share ideas and learn from each other. The PyData community gathers to discuss how best to apply Python tools, as well as tools using R and Julia, to meet evolving challenges in data management, processing, analytics, and visualization.
The conference aims to be an accessible, community-driven conference, with tutorials for novices, advanced topical workshops for practitioners, and opportunities for package developers and users to meet in person.